Derek J. Wilson
Derek J. Wilson specializes in personal injury, retail, and product liability litigation. Derek is committed to helping companies and individuals achieve excellent, efficient, and effective results from case inception through trial. He is licensed to practice in California and Arizona.
Derek received his Juris Doctorate from the University of San Diego School of Law in 2006. In 2003, he received his Bachelor of Arts degree from California State Polytechnic University in Pomona, graduating magna cum laude.
Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Derek practiced civil litigation for a broad range of clients in medical malpractice litigation, product liability litigation, administrative hearings, and securities class actions.
In 2015, 2016, 2017, and 2018 Derek was selected as a “Rising Star” by the Super Lawyers rating service. Derek was also selected as “Best of the Bar” by San Diego Business Journal in 2015, 2016, and 2017.
- San Diego Rising Stars 2015 – 2018
- San Diego Business Journal’s Best of the Bar 2015, 2016, and 2017
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of Arizona
- State Bar of California
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- California State Polytechnic University, Pomona (B.A., magna cum laude, 2003)