Jennifer Weidinger has extensive litigation experience in the areas of personal injury and products liability matters. As an associate with Pettit Kohn, Jennifer has obtained excellent results for her clients through dispositive motions, mediations, and trial. In addition, Jennifer specializes in general employment counseling and employment litigation matters, including the defense of discrimination, retaliation, harassment, wrongful termination and wage and hour claims.
Jennifer obtained her Juris Doctorate degree from Southwestern Law School in Los Angeles. While attending law school, Jennifer earned the CALI Award for Excellence in Civil Litigation, the John J. Schumacher Honors and Silbert Public Service scholarships, and the State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Award for pro bono legal services. Additionally during law school, Jennifer was an extern for the Torrance City Attorney, and became certified to appear before the court in evidentiary hearings and trials.
Jennifer is licensed to practice before all courts of the State of California, as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California. She represents companies and individuals relating to premises and product liability matters, as well as employment litigation matters. Her diverse background makes her well suited to handle your business needs.
- Association of Southern California
- Defense Counsel Defense Research Institute
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Professionals In Human Resources Association
- Southwestern University Alumni Association
- State Bar of California
- Women Lawyers of Los Angeles
- Southwestern Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 2010)
- Sonoma State University, Rohnert Park (B.A., 2003)
- LACBA-When-and-How-to-File-a-Motion-for-Protective-Order-pg-10-13-02.15 – Los Angeles Lawyer Magazine – February 2015
- Developing a Trial Management Plan that Highlights Individual Defenses in Class Actions and the Problems Associated with Statistical Sampling in Class Certification and Trial, ASCDC Verdict Magazine – Vol. 2 2014
- Exploring the Severe or Pervasive Requirement in Harassment Claims, For The Defense – Newsletter – August 2012