Lauren E. Bates
Lauren E. Bates earned her Juris Doctor at the University of San Diego School of Law, where she received the Dean’s Honor Scholarship upon entrance. While attending law school, Lauren was a law clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office and served as an extern for the Honorable Marilyn L. Huff, U.S. District Court, Southern District of California. Additionally, during law school Lauren was a lead Articles Editor of the San Diego Law Review.
Prior to law school, Lauren earned her bachelor’s degree in International Studies with an emphasis in Political Science from the University of California, San Diego in 2007.
Lauren represents companies and individuals relating to retail, business litigation, personal injury, and product liability matters.
- The Daily Transcript’s Young Attorneys Award 2014
- Nominated for The Daily Transcript’s Young Attorneys Award 2013
- American Inns of Court, Louis M. Welsh Inn, Inn No. 9, Associate (2012-2013)
- Lawyers Club
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court of California, Southern District
- University of San Diego School of Law, (J.D., 2011)
- University of California, San Diego, (B.A., 2007)