Rada Feldman obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law. While attending law school, Rada served as a certified legal intern at the San Diego County Public Defender’s Office. Additionally, she was a member of the Appellate Moot Court Board and National Team Member. She was also a Learning Assistant for Property and Torts. Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Rada was an associate at a business litigation firm in San Diego. There, she represented businesses and individual clients in state and federal court and administrative tribunals in various business and employment matters.
Prior to law school, Rada attended the University of California, San Diego, where she earned a dual Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science/International Relations and History.
Rada’s practice focuses on Business Litigation and Professional Liability matters.
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District
- United States DIstrict Court, Southern District
- Welsh Inn of Court
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2012)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., 2009)