Andrew O. Smith
Shareholder (Los Angeles)
Andrew O. Smith has found success representing a wide range of businesses and entities in the areas of commerical, construction and product liability matters. He has extensive trial and litigation experience and successfully manages complex cases while providing effective and cost-sensitive results for his clients.
Andrew has been selected for inclusion in the 2021-2023 Southern California Super Lawyers list as well as the Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars list in 2008 and 2010-2015. He is an active member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Andrew earned his Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude, from Pepperdine University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts degree from Florida State University, graduating magna cum laude.
Andrew’s primary area of practice is retail and business litigation cases.
- Southern California Super Lawyers 2021-2023
- Southern California Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2008, 2010-2015
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association – President’s Advisory Committee on Women in the Legal Profession (2020-2021), Member – Delegation to California Conference of Bar Associations (2021)
- State Bar of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2001)
- Florida State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1998)
- “California Construction Law,” Chapter 8-Indemnity (2010)
Speaking Engagements +-
- Los Angeles County Bar Association and President’s Advisory Committee on Women in the Legal Profession, Panelist, “Allies: Men in the Mix” (2021)
- Association of Corporate Counsel – Southern California MCLE Program, “The New Virtual Normal? How COVID-19 Will Affect the Future of Litigation” (2021)