Andrew O. Smith
Shareholder (Los Angeles)
Andrew O. Smith has found success representing a wide range of businesses and entities in the areas of commerical, construction and product liability matters. He has extensive trial and litigation experience and successfully manages complex cases while providing effective and cost-sensitive results for his clients.
Andrew has been selected for inclusion in Super Lawyers “Southern California Rising Stars” list in 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014 and 2015. He is an active member of the Los Angeles County Bar Association and the American Bar Association.
Andrew earned his Juris Doctor, graduating cum laude, from Pepperdine University School of Law and his Bachelor of Arts degree from Florida State University, graduating magna cum laude.
Andrew’s primary area of practice is retail and business litigation cases.
- Super Lawyers Southern California’s Rising Stars 2008, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015
- American Bar Association
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2001)
- Florida State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1998)
- “California Construction Law,” Chapter 8-Indemnity, 2010