Bron E. D’Angelo
Shareholder (Los Angeles)
Bron E. D’Angelo has extensive litigation experience in the areas of tort, products liability, business litigation, catastrophic injury/wrongful death cases, and intellectual property matters. As a Shareholder with Pettit Kohn, Bron has obtained excellent results for his clients through jury trials, mediations, and dispositive motions as lead counsel. Bron’s primary focus is on personal injury and business litigation, including copyright, trademark, and entertainment law issues.
Bron obtained his Juris Doctorate degree at the University of San Diego School of Law in 2006. Bron is a registered patent attorney and earned a dual Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Arizona in Molecular and Cellular Biology and Psychology in 2002.
Bron’s unique combination of litigation and intellectual property experience make him well suited to assist with any of your business needs.
- Nominated for The DailyTranscript’s Young Attorneys Award (2012)
- SuperLawyers Southern California Rising Stars (2017)
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Member
- Culver City Chamber of Commerce, Member
- DRI, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association; Entertainment and Intellectual Property Section, Member
- State Bar of California
- United States Patent and Trademark Office; Registered Patent Attorney
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2006)
- University of Arizona (B.S., 2002)
- Trolls Under the Bridge: 35 U.S.C. 29 § 299 Potentially Eliminating Wholesale Patent Enforcement, Intellectual Property Newsletter, November 2011
- The American Invents Act: What Remains of Best Mode? Intellectual Property Newsletter, November 2011
Speaking Engagements +-
- Effect of California Code of Civil Procedure § 998 On Awards After Trial, Los Angeles Claims Litigation Counsel Quarterly Meeting, MCLE Presenter, March 2009
- Preparing the Retail PMK Witness for Reptile Tactics, MCLE Presenter, March 2016