Christina G. Bernstein
Christina G. Bernstein has more than 15 years of civil litigation experience representing individual and corporate clients. Christina works with clients from case inception through trial to develop a specifically tailored case plan to achieve each client’s specific goals. Christina has extensive experience in civil litigation, including matters involving construction, personal injury, product liability, professional liability, contract and property disputes. Christina has handled numerous successful appeals and speaks to fellow lawyers on preserving issues for appeal at trial.
Christina grew up in San Diego and attended University of California, San Diego where she competed on the swim team. Christina was a 16 time NCAA All-American, a two time NCAA Academic All-American and Team Captain in 1994 and 1995. Christina obtained her law degree from George Washington University Law School in 1993.
- San Diego Business Journal’s Best of the Bar 2014, 2015, 2016
- San Diego Magazine’s Top Attorneys 2017
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- The George Washington University Law School (J.D., 1998)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., 1995)
- Hopkins v. Kedzierski (2014) 225 Cal.App.4th 736
- Augusta v. Keehn & Associates (2011) 193 Cal.App.4th 331
- Cardinal Health 301, Inc. v. Tyco Electronics Corp. (2008) 169 Cal.App.4th 116
Speaking Engagements +-
- San Diego Defense Lawyers, “An In-Depth Look at Preparing Your Case for an Appeal” (2015)
- San Diego Defense Lawyers, “Appellate Issues for the Civil Litigator” (2014)
- Creating and Preserving Your Case for Appeal: How, When, & Why To Object, Raise & Preserve Issues (2013)