Christine E. Polito
Christine E. Polito received her Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School in 2014, where she was a Dean’s Merit Scholarship recipient. While attending law school, Christine was an extern for Hon. Stephen V. Wilson at the Central District of California. Christine also chaired Southwestern’s Moot Court Honors Program, where she competed nationally. Additionally during law school, Christine co-authored an opening and reply brief before the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals, earning a favorable reversal and remand for her clients. Christine also completed three legal courses abroad in Italy at the University of Bologna.
Prior to attending law school, Christine graduated Summa Cum Laude from the University of California, Santa Barbara, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in communication and a minor in Professional Writing.
Christine is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of California, as well as the United States District Court for Southern and Central District of California. She represents companies related to premises liability, and product liability matters.
- State Bar of California (licensed 2014)
- United States District Court, Central District (2014)
- United States District Court, Southern District (2015)
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego Defense Lawyers, Board of Directors (2018)
- Southwestern Law School (J.D. 2014)
- University of California, Santa Barbara (B.A. 2010)