Ellen R. Boyd
Ellen R. Boyd is an associate in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Los Angeles office, where she focuses her practice on Retail Litigation matters, defending small and large corporate clients against personal injury, premises liability, and product liability claims.
Ellen earned her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law. While attending law school, Ellen participated in the Diversity Leadership Coalition and served as President of her school’s Women’s Law Caucus. She worked for the Legal Aid Society of San Diego and externed with the California Department of Justice in Los Angeles. Ellen received the California Western School of Law Certificate of Distinction in 2020 for her valuable contribution in organizational leadership and commitment to improving the legal profession. In addition, the State Bar of California awarded her the Wiley W. Manuel Award for her public service.
- California Western School of Law Certificate of Distinction 2020
- The College of Wooster Henry J. Copeland Independent Study Grant Award 2015
- The Mellon Foundation Collaborative Independent Study Grant Award 2015
- State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Award 2020
- California Western School of Law Pro Bono Honors Society
- California Western School of Law Public Service Honors Society
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- The College of Wooster (B.A., 2015)
- Ellen Boyd, “Contact Tracing Apps: An Opportunity to Share a Piece of the (Data) Pie,” 44 No. 2 Suffolk Transnat’l L. Rev. 267 (2021)