Flora Ruoyu Li
Flora Ruoyu Li is an associate in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Los Angeles office, where she focuses her practice on Retail Litigation. She represents small and large corporate clients in a variety of litigation matters, including premises liability, product liability, and personal injury.
Flora obtained her Bachelor of Laws degree from Southwest University of Political Science & Law, one of the premier law schools in China. During her undergraduate studies, Flora was an exchange student at Chicago-Kent College of Law, fostering a strong desire for her to pursue further education in the United States. Flora relocated to Los Angeles to attend the University of California, Los Angeles School of Law, where she graduated with a Master of Laws degree.
While attending law school, Flora served as a law clerk at the Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles where she assisted underrepresented and disadvantaged clients on legal matters including domestic violence and eviction defense.
Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Flora was an associate at a California-based law firm where she represented plaintiffs in personal injury and premises liability matters. Such experiences have given Flora a more comprehensive perspective towards litigation, allowing her to analyze and strategize from multiple angles.
Flora is licensed to practice law in the state of California.
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Consumer Attorneys Association of Los Angeles
- Southern California Chinese Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- University of California, Los Angeles School of Law (LL.M, 2017)
- Southwest University of Political Science & Law (LL.B./Bachelor of Laws, 2016)
- Chicago-Kent College of Law (Exchange Student in LL.M. Program, 2014)