Hannah M. Vannetti
Hannah M. Vannetti has broad litigation experience and focuses her practice on general liability matters and retail litigation.
Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Hannah counseled clients in a variety of business matters at a regional business and litigation law firm. Hannah’s practice area included complex civil litigation with a focus on construction disputes.
Hannah received her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law. While attending law school she received the State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Award for her pro bono legal services and earned membership in Pro Bono and Public Service Honors Societies for her contributions to public interest entities.
Prior to law school, Hannah received her Bachelor of Arts in Political Science with minors in Law & Society and European Studies from the University of California at San Diego.
Hannah is licensed to practice law in the state of California.
- State Bar of California Wiley W. Manuel Award (2012)
- American Inns of Court, J. Clifford Wallace Chapter, Associate (2017-present)
- California Western School of Law Pro Bono Honors Society
- California Western School of Law Public Service Honors Society
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- State Bar of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., Political Science, 2010)