Jennifer M. Hendricks
Jennifer M. Hendricks earned her Juris Doctor at Washington and Lee University School of Law. While attending law school, Jennifer was a Staff Writer on the Journal of Civil Rights & Social Justice and served as a Law Clerk for the Administrative Conference of the United States (ACUS). She also worked in the Washington and Lee Black Lung Clinic assisting coal miners pursuing federal black lung benefits. Upon graduating, Jennifer served as a Tucker Law Fellow for the San Diego City Attorney’s Office in the Civil Litigation Division.
Prior to law school, Jennifer attended the University of California, San Diego, graduating magna cum laude, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies, with an emphasis in Political Science.
Jennifer’s practice focuses on business litigation and professional liability matters.
- American Inns of Court, J. Clifford Wallace Chapter
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., magna cum laude, 2008)