Kaya Vyas is an attorney representing small and large corporate clients in all aspects of employment litigation. Prior to law school she worked in the San Francisco Bay Area as a Contracts Specialist where she drafted, negotiated and managed various types of commercial contracts for a major medical device company.
At Washington and Lee University Law School, Kaya externed for the Honorable Ed Stein in the Rockbridge County Circuit Court. Kaya received first place at the Robert J. Grey Jr. Negotiations Competition and was selected to represent the school at the ABA Negotiations Competition in Washington, D.C. In addition, Kaya worked in-house as a Summer Associate for RingCentral, Inc. working on commercial agreements and privacy-related issues including General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) compliance.
Kaya attended UC Berkeley and received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Legal Studies.
- First Place, Robert J. Grey, Jr. Negotiations Competition, Washington and Lee University School of Law (2018)
- Orange County Women Lawyers Association
- South Asian Bar Association of Southern California
- State Bar of California
- Washington and Lee University School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- University of California, Berkeley (B.A., 2013)