Larry A. Jansen
Larry A. Jansen is an accomplished civil litigation trial attorney specializing in the defense of cases involving personal injury, wrongful death, products liability, premises liability, professional liability, construction and business litigation. He has been in practice since 1980 and has effectively tried in excess of 17 bench and jury trials. Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Larry was Senior Trial Counsel at McMahon Law Firm, where he successfully tried two jury trials in 2012.
Larry received his Juris Doctor in 1979 from Southwestern University School of Law and graduated cum laude from the University of Southern California in 1976. He is a member of the California State Bar, San Diego County Bar Association, San Diego Defense Lawyers Association, and the William L. Todd, Jr. Inn of Court. He has earned an AV-rating (Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards) for over 20 consecutive years.
- San Diego Magazine’s Top Lawyers 2017
- American Inns of Court, William L. Todd Jr. Chapter
- Association of Business Trial Lawyers
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California
- Southwestern University School of Law (J.D., 1979)
- University of Southern California (B.A., cum laude, 1976)
- “The Bankruptcy Reform Act of 1978″ Southwestern University Law Review, 1979