Macy Valdes obtained her Juris Doctor from Thomas Jefferson School of Law, graduating cum laude. She represents corporate clients against premises liability, product liability, and personal injury. Macy is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of California, as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California.
While attending law school, Macy was an extern for the Hon. Judge Wohlfeil at the San Diego Superior Courthouse. Macy chaired Thomas Jefferson’s Moot Court Program, where she competed nationally. She was also a member of the Thomas Jefferson Law Review and Student Bar Association. Additionally during law school, Macy had the opportunity to study abroad in China where she took courses at Zhejiang University Guanghua Law School, one of China’s most prestigious law schools.
Prior to attending law school, Macy graduated from the University of La Verne, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in political science and a minor in criminology. When not in the office, Macy enjoys traveling, rooting for the LA Lakers, and spending time with her friends and family.
- American Bar Association
- Hispanic National Bar Association
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2019)
- University of La Verne (B.A., 2015)