Megan D. Villamin
Megan D. Villamin received her Juris Doctor degree from the California Western School of Law. While attending law school, she was a member of the International Law Appellate Moot Court team and advanced to compete nationally and internationally. Megan was also a certified law clerk in the Riverside County Public Defender’s Office, where she assisted in the defense of clients in felony cases. Additionally, Megan earned membership to the Pro Bono Honors Society for her contributions to public interest entities.
Prior to law school, Megan graduated from the University of California, Los Angeles with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology and a minor in Asian American Studies.
Before joining Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin, Megan represented clients in a variety of criminal law matters as a Deputy Public Defender in Tulare County.
- Filipino American Lawyers of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.A., 2012)