Michelle L. Propst
Michelle Propst is an attorney in the San Diego office of Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin. Michelle’s practice focuses on a range of professional liability and business litigation issues.
Michelle received her Juris Doctor from the University of San Diego School of Law. While in law school, Michelle served as President of the Vis International Commercial Arbitration Moot team, representing the University of San Diego in international moot court tournaments in Hong Kong, People’s Republic of China and in Vienna, Austria. Michelle received her Bachelor of Arts from the University of California, Irvine.
Michelle is licensed to practice law in the State of California.
- American Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Moot Alumni Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- University of San Diego School of Law (J.D., 2020)
- University of California, Irvine (B.A., 2013)