Mihret Getabicha obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of Texas at Austin School of Law. While attending law school, Mihret was a staff editor on the Texas Journal on Civil Liberties & Civil Rights and a note author with the Rapoport Center Working Paper Series. She was also a finalist in the Thad T. Hutcheson Moot Court Competition. Upon graduating, Mihret clerked for an immigration firm in Los Angeles. She is licensed to practice in the State of California.
Prior to law school, Mihret attended Dartmouth College, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English.
- Finalist, Thad T. Hutcheson Moot Court Competition, The University of Texas at Austin
- Citation for Commitment to Service, William J. Tucker Foundation, Dartmouth College
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- The University of Texas at Austin (J.D., 2018)
- Dartmouth College (B.A., 2012)
Speaking Engagements +-
- Panelist, Ethiopian Community Los Angeles Webinar, “Understanding Current Economic Policy, Unemployment Filings, Grants, Tax and Financial Relief During COVID-19” (2020)