Rachel E. Albert
Rachel E. Albert earned her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the Pepperdine University School of Law in 2016 and a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2010. She is also a graduate of the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University School of Law – Mediating the Litigated Case™ program.
Rachel is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of California and is admitted to the Bar of the Central District. She is also a registered patent attorney with the USPTO.
Her primary focus is on employment and labor cases, consulting on employment matters, and conducting trainings with employers. She has drafted successful appellate briefs and dispositive motions.
Rachel has been a member of Junior League Los Angeles for eight years.
- California Women Lawyers
- Junior League of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Professionals in Human Resources Association
- State Bar of California
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.S., 2010)
Speaking Engagements +-
- LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce Webinar, “The New Normal is Now Normal: Managing a Remote & Hybrid Workforce in a Post-COVID World” (2022)
- Los Angeles County Consumer & Business Affairs and Bet Tzedek Webinar, “Contract Basics for Small Businesses” (2020)
- LAX Coastal Chamber of Commerce Webinar, “An Overview of the Families First Coronavirus Response Act” (2020)