Rachel E. Albert
Rachel E. Albert earned her Juris Doctor degree, cum laude, from the Pepperdine University School of Law in 2016 and a Bachelor of Science in Biochemistry from the University of California, Los Angeles in 2010. She is also a graduate of the Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution at Pepperdine University School of Law – Mediating the Litigated Case™ program.
While in law school, Rachel was a law clerk for the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office in Van Nuys, California and took part in Pepperdine’s Legal Aid Clinic. In addition, she served as Lead Articles Editor for Pepperdine Law’s Dispute Resolution Law Journal and was a member of Moot Court Board. Rachel also earned the CALI Excellence for the Future Award in Intellectual Property, Community Property, Federal Income Taxation, and Corporations.
Rachel is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of California and is admitted to the Bar of the Central District. She is also a registered patent attorney with the USPTO.
- Junior League of Los Angeles
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Professionals in Human Resources Association
- State Bar of California
- Women Lawyers Association of Los Angeles
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2016)
- University of California, Los Angeles (B.S., 2010)