Raena W. Ohiri
Raena received her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School in 2016, where she completed a concentration in Civil Litigation. While attending law school, Raena served as an extern for the Los Angeles Superior Court. In addition, she also served as a mentor for the Young Lawyers Program and was active in both the Evening Student Bar Association and the Black Law Students Association. Raena also completed legal courses abroad in Tokyo, Japan.
Prior to attending law school, Raena graduated cum laude from the University of California, Riverside, where she earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in English. Outside of the office, Raena enjoys acrylic canvas painting, traveling, and spending time with her husband and her dog.
Raena is licensed to practice in the State of California, as well as the United States District Court for the Southern and Central District of California.
• State Bar of California
• United States District Court, Central District (2017)
• United States District Court, Southern District (2017)
• Women Lawyers of Los Angeles
• American Bar Association
• Loyola Law School, Los Angeles (J.D., 2016)
• University of California, Riverside (B.A., cum laude, 2012)