Rafael R. Garcia
Rafael Garcia-Salgado is Senior Counsel in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s San Diego office. His practice is primarily focused on retail litigation matters, defending small and large corporate clients against claims involving product liability, transportation, and personal injury.
Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Rafael worked at two national law firms, gaining significant trial experience on cases in state and federal court. In addition, he served as a judicial law clerk to the Honorable Margaret M. Mann at the United States Bankruptcy Court for the Southern District of California.
Rafael earned dual degrees, a Juris Doctor and Master of Business Administration, from Cornell University. Prior to law school, he attended the University of Pennsylvania, graduating cum laude with a Bachelor of Arts in Psychology. A native San Diegan, Rafael also enjoys visiting Mexico and the rest of the United States.
- Orange County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Cornell University (J.D./MBA, 2011)
- The University of Pennsylvania (B.A., cum laude, 2007)