Shelby M. Harris
Shelby M. Harris obtained her Juris Doctor, cum laude, from Washington University in St. Louis School of Law. While in law school, Shelby was a Senior Editor of the Washington University Law Review. In addition, she served as a law clerk for the San Diego County Public Defender’s Office, Washington University’s Interdisciplinary Environmental Clinic, and Legal Services of Eastern Missouri.
Prior to law school, Shelby attended the University of California, Irvine, where she earned her Bachelor of Arts degree in International Studies.
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Society for Human Resource Management
- State Bar of California
- Washington University in St. Louis School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2018)
- University of California, Irvine (B.A., 2012)