Silvia E. Luna
Silvia E. Luna earned her Juris Doctor degree from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles in 2016. She received her Bachelor of Arts in Urban Studies and Planning from California State University, Northridge in 2009.
While attending Loyola’s part-time evening program, Silvia worked as a paralegal at Gilbert & Sackman, a labor union law firm in Los Angeles. She also served as a law clerk at several non-profit organizations, including Public Counsel, Legal Aid Foundation of Los Angeles, and the Alliance for Children’s Rights.
After graduating law school, Silvia served as a law clerk at an insurance defense firm where she assisted in defending business entities in the areas of products liability, premises liability, and personal injury. After becoming licensed to practice law in California, Silvia successfully represented plaintiffs in the areas of personal injury, civil rights, employment and wage and hour litigation.
Silvia is licensed to practice law in the State of California and the Central District of California.
- Hispanic National Bar Association: Deputy of Southern California
- Latina Lawyers Bar Association: Board of Directors – Trustee (2020-2021), Fundraising Committee Chair
- Mexican American Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District (2017)
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2016)
- California State University, Northridge (B.A., cum laude, 2009)