Tina M. Robinson
Tina M. Robinson obtained her Juris Doctor from Southwestern Law School, where she was a Wildman/Shumacher Scholarship Recipient, graduated summa cum laude, and was the student commencement speaker. She represents small and large corporate clients in a variety of employment litigation matters. Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Tina was an associate at a California based law firm where she assisted in employment matters.
While attending law school, Tina was an extern for the Hon. Maureen A. Tighe, Chief Judge, United States Bankruptcy Court, Central Division. She also served as Judges Chair and Co-Chair of Southwestern’s Moot Court Honors Program, where she competed nationally. Additionally, Tina was published in Southwestern’s Law Review and was chosen as a Larraine Segil Scholar.
Prior to and while earning her J.D., she practiced as a licensed Physical Therapist. She earned her Masters in Physical Therapy from California State University Northridge and a Bachelors of Specialized Studies in Music Management from Ohio University in Athens, Ohio.
- California Women Lawyers
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Southwestern Law School (J.D., summa cum laude, 2019)
- California State University Northridge (M.S., with distinction, 2010)
- Ohio University (B.A., cum laude, 2004)
- Tina Robinson, “I Wish I Knew When What I Knew Now: Looking to the Objective Science in Evaluating Juveniles’ (In)Competency,” Southwestern Law Review (January, 2020)