Jr. Systems Administrator (SD Office)
Under supervision of the IT Manager, the successful candidate will install, configure and maintain the company’s LAN, WAN, data communications network operating systems, physical and virtual servers. The candidate will also monitor and verify the integrity and availability of hardware, network, and server resources and systems along with review system and application logs and verify completion of scheduled jobs, including system backups. The candidate will analyze network and server resource consumption and control user access, install and upgrade software and maintain software licenses, and assist in network modeling, analysis, planning, and coordination between network and data communications hardware and software.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments including computer hardware, systems software, applications software and all configurations.
- Perform data backups and disaster recovery operations.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve hardware, software, or other network and system problems, and replace defective components when necessary.
- Office 365 administration.
- Configure, monitor, and maintain email applications and virus protection software.
- Operate master consoles to monitor the performance of computer systems and networks, and to coordinate computer network access and use.
- Communicate technical information to non-technical end users in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Miscellaneous projects as needed.
Skills/Qualifications (Education, Experience and Certifications):
- 2 – 4 years of experience working in an IT helpdesk or desktop support role and server administration experience.
- Experience supporting legal firm operations a plus.
- Office 365 experience.
- Technical Training & Certifications a plus (i.e.: A+, Network+, Security+, Server+)
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Organizational skills and the ability to learn quickly.
- Very dependable, reliable, trustworthy, and motivated.
- Strong integrity and professional demeanor.
We offer competitive salaries, bonus opportunities, generous benefits, including health insurance, paid time off and 401(k), and a great work atmosphere. If you are motivated to deliver quality results, thrive in a fast-paced environment and enjoy working with great people, we want to hear from you.
Please send your resume to: email@example.com