Andrew N. Kohn
Shareholder / Chief Executive Officer
Andrew N. Kohn has a wide range of civil litigation and trial experience, primarily in the fields of personal injury, product liability, and business litigation. He also counsels corporate clients, and negotiates real estate and business transactions. Drew is known for his meticulous trial preparation and successful outcomes, having tried over 25 cases to verdict. In January, 2014, Drew was elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA). Additionally, Drew has achieved Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating (AV) for legal ability and ethical standards.
Drew is involved with many local legal organizations, as well as alumni organizations affiliated with Harvard University and the University of Arizona.
A native of Tucson, Arizona, Drew received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard, graduating cum laude. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Arizona College of Law, graduating cum laude.
Drew has been licensed to practice law in California since 1993. Drew was formerly a shareholder with Klinedinst PC, and served as that firm’s Chief Operating Officer from 2002 through 2005.
- San Diego Super Lawyers 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
- San Diego Business Journal’s Best of the Bar 2014
- San Diego Business Journal’s Most Admired CEO (Finalist) 2012
- Nominated for The Daily Transcript’s Top Attorneys Award 2011
- San Diego Magazine’s Top Lawyers 2016-2018
- American Board of Trial Advocates, (Inducted January 2014)
- American Inns of Court, Hon. J. Clifford Wallace Chapter, Barrister
- American Inns of Court, Louis M. Welsh Chapter, Associate
- Arizona Journal of International and Comparative Law, Member and Note & Comment Editor
- Harvard Club of San Diego, Board of Directors (1995-1997, 2001-2003), Secretary (1996-1997)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- University of Arizona College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1993)
- Harvard University (B.A., cum laude, 1990)
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law (2016) Mediating the Litigated Case