11/13/14: Pettit Kohn Annual Employment Law Symposium
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia & Lutz’s 8th Annual Employment Law Symposium will be held on Thursday, November 13, 2014 at the Hilton San Diego Del Mar at 15575 Jimmy Durante Boulevard, Del Mar, 92014. Our employment attorneys will address any new laws and employment changes that HR professionals need to know and how to effectively handle them.
Registration and continental breakfast will begin at 8:00 AM with the program lasting from 9:00 AM to 3:45 PM with lunch included. This year’s program will include:
- State and federal cases that have been decided in the past year and new California laws impacting wage and hour issues.
- Significant developments and recent cases regarding employee harassment, discrimination and retaliation issues and how they impact employee management processes and strategies.
- An overview of recent arbitration-related cases on the state and federal levels, as well as an in-depth analysis of a recent California Supreme Court decision, and tips for drafting arbitration policies.
Registration Fee: EARLY BIRD RATE $175/per person ($200 after 10/24/14)
- Register and pay online now
- Mail or Fax the registration form along with your payment
Questions, feel free to call Cathy Johnson or Jennifer Ingrassia at (858) 755-8500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.