Alyssa K. Andrews
Alyssa K. Andrews is an associate attorney at Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s San Diego office. Alyssa represents corporate clients against personal injury, premises liability, and product liability claims in the retail, transportation, and restaurant & hospitality sectors. Her work includes all aspects of case management including: taking and defending depositions, pre-trial motions, discovery, client relations, and mediations. Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Alyssa represented defendant businesses and their employees in general liability matters at a California insurance defense litigation firm. She also represented employees in Labor & Employment disputes at a prominent California Plaintiff firm.
Alyssa obtained her Juris Doctor degree, graduating with distinguished honors from Thomas Jefferson School of Law in San Diego, California. While in law school, she studied international law abroad in Hangzhou, China; Nice, France; and Buenos Aires, Argentina. While attending law school, Alyssa worked in the TJSL Small Business Law Center and served as a small claims court mediator at the Superior Court of California – County of San Diego, South County.
Alyssa received her Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science and Bachelor of Science degree in Hospitality Tourism Management with an emphasis in meetings, events, and operations from San Diego State University in 2010. While obtaining her bachelors’ degrees, Alyssa studied abroad at Oxford University’s New College in Oxford, England. She was also a member of the Kappa Alpha Theta sorority. Alyssa is licensed to practice before all courts of the State of California, as well as the United States District Court for the Central District of California. In addition, she maintains a current real estate license in California.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Legal Synthesis I and II
- Cali Excellence for the Future Award – Race and Gender in Sports Law
- American Inns of Court, J. Clifford Wallace Chapter
- American Inns of Court, Louis M. Welsh Chapter
- California Department of Real Estate
- Claims Litigation Management: Retail, Restaurant, and Hospitality
- Military Spouse JD Network
- Professional Liability Underwriting Society
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law Alumni Association, Board of Directors
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- San Diego State University (B.A./B.S., 2010)