Andrew N. Kohn
Shareholder / Chief Executive Officer
Andrew N. Kohn has a wide range of civil litigation and trial experience, primarily in the fields of personal injury, business litigation, and products liability. Drew has achieved Martindale-Hubbell’s highest rating for legal ability and ethical standards. In January 2014, Drew was elected to the American Board of Trial Advocates (ABOTA), and in October 2018, was elevated in rank from Member to Associate. Drew has also been selected for inclusion in Best Lawyers in America for 2019-2023, earning recognition for his work in Personal Injury Litigation Defense and Product Liability Litigation Defense.
Drew is involved with many local legal organizations, as well as alumni organizations affiliated with Harvard University and the University of Arizona. A native of Tucson, Arizona, Drew received his Bachelor of Arts degree from Harvard, graduating cum laude. He received his Juris Doctor degree from the University of Arizona College of Law, graduating cum laude.
Drew has served as the Chief Executive Officer of Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin, PC since the firm’s inception in 2006.
- Best Lawyers in America 2019-2023
- San Diego Super Lawyers 2015-2022
- San Diego Business Journal’s “CEO of the Year” (Finalist) 2022
- San Diego Business Journal’s “Leaders in Law” 2021
- San Diego Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar” 2014
- San Diego Business Journal’s “Most Admired CEO” (Finalist) 2012
- Nominated for The Daily Transcript’s Top Attorneys Award 2011
- San Diego Magazine’s Top Lawyers 2016-2022
- American Board of Trial Advocates, Associate
- American Inns of Court, Hon. J. Clifford Wallace Chapter, Barrister
- American Inns of Court, Louis M. Welsh Chapter, Associate
- Harvard Club of San Diego, School Committee (1996-Present), Board of Directors (1995-1997,
2001-2003), Secretary (1996-1997)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- University of Arizona College of Law (J.D., cum laude, 1993)
- Harvard University (B.A., cum laude, 1990)
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law (2016) Mediating the Litigated Case