Christine Y. Clark
Christine Y. Clark is an experienced litigator in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s San Diego office. She represents large and small corporate clients against claims involving premises liability, product liability, and personal injury. She also handles a wide range of employment matters and focuses on the defense of employers in all aspects of employment litigation.
Since joining the California bar in 2014, Christine has gained extensive civil litigation experience in matters before state and federal courts. Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, her practice focused on representing California-based companies in business disputes and commercial and employment matters, as well as defending licensed professionals in professional liability matters. She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants, which allowed her to develop a unique perspective in overall case handling and strategy.
Christine obtained her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law. In law school, Christine served as the Public Relations Officer for California Western School of Law’s Business Law Society, as well as the ADR Coordinator for the Moot Court Honors Board. In addition to her studies, Christine worked as a law clerk at several local law firms handling a variety of litigation issues including employment law, construction defect, and personal injury matters.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021-2023
- San Diego Business Journal‘s “Women of Influence in Law” 2022
- San Diego Defense Lawyers, Outstanding New Lawyer 2015
- San Diego Metro Magazine, “40 Under 40 – Class of 2022”
- San Diego Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2021-2023
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Lawyers Club of San Diego, Golf Tournament Committee Co-chair
- San Diego Defense Lawyers, Board of Directors: President (2022), Vice President (2021), Secretary (2020), Board Member at Large (2018-2019)
- San Diego County Bar Association: Leadership Academy (2022)
- SDHR Forum
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of the Pacific (B.S., 2010)
- Christine Dixon & David Cardone, “Give Me a Break! Unwary Employers Face Potential Risks for Noncompliant Breaks,” Contractor News & Views (May 2021)