Christine Y. Dixon obtained her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law. She represents large and small corporate clients against claims involving premises liability, product liability, and personal injury. She also handles a wide range of employment matters and focuses on the defense of employers in all aspects of employment litigation.
Since joining the California bar in 2014, Christine has gained extensive civil litigation experience in matters before state and federal courts. Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, her practice focused on representing California-based companies in business disputes and commercial and employment matters, as well as defending licensed professionals in professional liability matters. She has represented both plaintiffs and defendants, which allowed her to develop a unique perspective in overall case handling and strategy.
In law school, Christine served as the Public Relations Officer for California Western School of Law’s Business Law Society, as well as the ADR Coordinator for the Moot Court Honors Board. In addition to her studies, Christine worked as a law clerk at several local law firms handling a variety of litigation issues including employment law, construction defect, and personal injury matters.
- Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch 2021, 2022
- San Diego Defense Lawyers, Outstanding New Lawyer 2015
- San Diego Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2021
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego Defense Lawyers: Board of Directors (present), Vice-President (present), Secretary (2020)
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Eastern District of California
- United States District Court, Northern District of California
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2013)
- University of the Pacific (B.S., 2010)
- Christine Dixon & David Cardone, “Give Me a Break! Unwary Employers Face Potential Risks for Noncompliant Breaks,” Contractor News & Views (May 2021)