Iryna V. Axsom
Iryna V. Axsom is an associate attorney in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s San Diego office, where she focuses her practice on the defense of personal injury, general liability, and premises liability matters. Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Iryna worked for a local medical malpractice defense firm. She is licensed to practice law in the state of California.
Iryna earned her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law. While attending law school, she was an Associate Editor and later a Symposia and Outreach Coordinator of the California Western Law Review. She has been recognized for her academic achievements and leadership and received multiple awards and accolades, including Dean’s Honor List, Full Merit Scholarship, Academic Excellence Awards, a Distinguished Advocate Award, and a Student of Distinction Award. Iryna also served as a class representative in the Student Bar Association and worked as a Teaching Fellow in Civil Procedure I and II.
Prior to law school, Iryna earned her Master of Science degree in Organizational Management and Administration with high honors from Kyiv National University of Construction and Architecture.
- California Western School of Law
– David M. Gill Trial Competition, Distinguished Advocate Award 2021
– Dean’s Honor List
– Full Academic Merit Scholarship Award
– Student of Distinction Award 2022
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., magna cum laude, 2022)
- Kyiv National University of Construction and Architechture (M.S., high honors, 2013)