Nathan A. S. Chisholm
Nathan A. S. Chisholm is an associate in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s San Diego Office, where he focuses on retail litigation matters, representing clients against claims involving premises liability, product liability, and personal injury.
Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Nathan volunteered as a legal intern for the Community Law Project where he assisted on an array of legal issues for low-socioeconomic communities. Nathan also served as a Certified Legal Intern for the California Attorney General’s Office in their Writs and Appeals Division. During his time working there he drafted appellate briefs and successfully argued before the California Court of Appeal.
Nathan obtained his Juris Doctor degree from California Western School of Law in 2021. There, he competed in numerous moot court competitions winning Distinguished Advocate awards and ultimately coming in first place during his 1st year law student Appellate Competition. He went on to lead the school’s Moot Court Honors Board and compete on the competitive appellate team where he won several first-place awards for his brief writing. Upon completing his time in law school, he received numerous awards including the CWSL Faculty Award for Outstanding Leadership, CWSL Competitive Advocacy Program Scholarship, and CWSL Student Service Award.
- California Western School of Law
– Competitive Advocacy Program Scholarship 2022
– Lynch Appellate Moot Court Competition, 1st Place and Distinguished Advocate 2020
– Thomas Tang International Moot Court Competition, 1st Place Best Brief 2020
– Thomas Tang International Moot Court Competition, 2nd Place Best Brief 2021
- American Inns of Court, J. Clifford Wallace Chapter
- San Diego Appellate Inn of Court
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2021)
- Biola University (B.A., 2018)