Pettit Kohn’s 10th Annual Employment Law Symposium – 12/1/16
Pettit Kohn’s 10th Annual Employment Law Symposium on 12/1/16
Please join us on Thursday, December 1, 2016 for Pettit Kohn Ingrassia & Lutz’s 10th Annual Employment Law Symposium to be held at the Hilton San Diego Resort (Mission Bay) at 1775 East Mission Bay Drive, San Diego, CA 92109. This program was designed by our skilled employment attorneys who have first-hand experience of the various types of issues that local businesses and HR Professionals are tasked to handle more and more frequently.
Stay Current – At this one-day seminar, you will learn about the most recent legislative developments (State and Federal) along with best employment practices to help avoid risk of liability or costly litigation.
- Discrimination and Retaliation
- Wage and Hour Developments
- Social Media
- Suitable Seating
- Joint Employers & Temporary Employees
- Reasonable Accommodations
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Business Owners
- Human Resource Professionals
- Decision Makers Responsible for Hiring
- Managers & Supervisors
- Anyone Involved in Employee Management
- Corporate Directors & Executives
- Registration & Breakfast 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Program 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (lunch provided)
- Early Bird Rate now through November 1: $225/Per Person
- Registration Rate starting November 2: $250 /Per Person
For additional event details, contact Nicole at (858) 755-8500 or email us at email@example.com
This program has been approved for 5.50 CA-Specified re-certification credit by HR Certification Institute.