11/5/15: Pettit Kohn’s 9th Annual Employment Symposium
Please join us on Thursday, November 5th for Pettit Kohn Ingrassia & Lutz’s 9th Annual Employment Law Symposium to be held at the Hilton San Diego Resort (Mission Bay) at 1775 E Mission Bay Drive, San Diego 92109. This program was designed by our skilled employment attorneys who have first-hand experience of the various types of cases that local businesses and HR Professionals are tasked to handle more and more frequently.
Stay Current – At this all-day event you will learn about the most recent legislative developments (State and Federal) along with best employment practices to help avoid risk of liability or costly litigation.
- The New CPR: Risk Prevention Training for New Managers
- Wellness Programs
- Harassment, Discrimination & Retaliation
- “The HR Professional’s Nightmare”
- Wage & Hour Developments
- Constructing Commission Plans
- Know You Audience: Advice for Avoiding Litigation
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Managers & Supervisors
- Anyone Involved in Employee Management
- Business Owners and Executives
- Registration & Continental Breakfast 8:00 am to 9:00 am
- Program 9:00 am to 4:30 pm (lunch provided)
- Early Bird Rate now through September 30th = $190/Per Person
- Registration starting October 1st = $225/Per Person
For additional event details, call Nicole at (858) 755-8500 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
This program has been pre-approved for 5.50 CA-Specified recertification credit by HR Certification Institute.