Damian M. Dolin
Shareholder / Corporate Secretary
Damian M. Dolin is a founding shareholder of the firm. Damian is an AV Preeminent rated trial attorney who focuses on personal injury, product liability, premises liability, and general negligence actions. He is a member of the American Board of Trial Advocates, a premier national association of experienced trial attorneys and judges. Damian’s practice is largely devoted to the representation of individuals who have suffered serious injuries.
Damian is well-versed in all stages of litigation and has obtained outstanding results for his clients in jury trials, bench trials, arbitrations, and mediations throughout California. Damian obtained in excess of $30,000,000 in verdicts and settlements for his injured clients.
The San Diego Business Journal named Damian as “Best of the Bar” and he was selected to the San Diego Super Lawyers lists. Damian was also awarded a membership in the Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum for his jury verdict in Huber v. Sharp Healthcare, et al.
Damian believes in an honest, direct approach to litigation. He is a tough, but fair, litigator who never loses sight of his client’s goals. He is an experienced trial attorney who recognizes that most cases can and should be resolved short of trial.
Damian was born and raised in San Diego, California. Damian received his Bachelor of Arts degree in Political Science from California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo and graduated cum laude from California Western School of Law.
- San Diego Super Lawyers 2017-2022
- Super Lawyers Rising Stars 2015, 2016
- San Diego Business Journal’s “SD500 Most Influential People in San Diego” 2022
- San Diego Business Journal’s “Leaders in Law” 2022
- San Diego Business Journal’s “Best of the Bar” 2014
- San Diego Daily Transcript’s Young Attorneys Award 2008
- San Diego Magazine’s Top Lawyers 2016-2023
- Life Member – Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- American Board of Trial Advocates
- American Bar Association
- Association of Credit and Collection Professionals
- Cal Poly Alumni Association
- Million Dollar and Multi-Million Dollar Advocates Forum, Life Member
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2002)
- California Polytechnic State University, San Luis Obispo (B.A., 1999)
- Straus Institute for Dispute Resolution, Pepperdine University School of Law (2016) Mediating the Litigated Case
- Obtained a $2.2 million verdict for a client in a medical device product liability/personal injury case – Andrea Huber v. Richard Wolf Medical Instruments Corporation, et al. (Case No. 37-2008-00078376-CU-MM-CTL), 2010.
- Obtained a $1,034,344 verdict for a client in a wrongful death case – Torres v. Almquist, et al. (San Diego Superior Court case no. 37-2012-00076304) Pedestrian struck by an automobile, 2016.
- Obtained a $2.5 million settlement for a pedestrian struck by a work van, 2014.
- Obtained a $1 million settlement for a young woman injured on a carnival ride, 2014.
- Obtained a $750,000 settlement for a woman injured when she fell from a second story balcony, 2015.
- Obtained a $625,000 arbitration award for an individual injured in a motor vehicle accident, 2011.
- Obtained a $575,000 settlement for a woman injured in a motorcycle accident, 2010.
- Obtained a $450,000 settlement for a pedestrian struck by an automobile, 2015.
- Obtained a $440,000 settlement for a motorcyclist struck by an automobile, 2016.
- Obtained a $400,000 settlement from a major retailer for a woman who was injured as a result of a slip and fall, 2010.
- Obtained a $365,000 settlement for a minor attacked by a dog, 2015.
- Obtained a $230,000 settlement for a minor attacked by a dog, 2010.
- Obtained a $190,000 settlement in a breach of contract action stemming from an unpaid commission claim, 2010.