Christopher Reilly is an employment attorney who represents small and large corporate clients in a variety of litigation matters. His practice includes litigating wage and hour claims and resolving harassment, retaliation, and discrimination disputes. Christopher puts a strong emphasis on personal engagement with clients while advising them of how to remain compliant with new California labor laws and avoiding potential litigation.
Christopher received a merit-based scholarship at Thomas Jefferson School of Law and earned the CALI Award for Academic Excellence in both Federal Evidence and Scholarly Legal Writing. While at Thomas Jefferson, Christopher also served as the Student Bar Association President, Associate Editor for the Thomas Jefferson Law Review, and a member of the Mock Trial team. Christopher also represented Thomas Jefferson at the ABA Young Lawyer’s Division Annual Conference in New Orleans, Louisiana.
Prior to law school, Christopher was recruited from his home state of New York to wrestle at the University of Maryland, College Park. Christopher earned a Bachelor of Arts degree in History while also competing for the Terrapins in the ACC and Big Ten Conferences.
- American Bar Association
- American Inns of Court, J. Clifford Wallace Chapter, Associate
- California Lawyers Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- San Diego County Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- United States District Court, Central District of California
- Thomas Jefferson School of Law (J.D., 2019)
- University of Maryland, College Park (B.A., 2017)