Eric M. Leenerts
Eric M. Leenerts has more than 25 years of civil litigation experience representing individual and corporate clients. He has significant litigation experience in the areas of personal injury, wrongful death, product liability, construction, and business litigation. Eric has handled hundreds of
arbitrations and mediations, has tried several cases to verdict, and has argued before the California Court of Appeal, Fourth District. He is admitted to practice before all California State Courts, the U.S. District Court for the Southern and Central Districts of California, and the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals.
Eric received his Juris Doctor from the University of California, Hastings College of the Law in 1989. During law school, Eric interned with the Juvenile Division of the San Francisco District Attorney’s Office handling criminal prosecutions of juvenile offenders. He was admitted to the California State Bar in 1989. Eric graduated magna cum laude from San Diego State University in 1985.
• Hastings College of the Law Alumni Association
• San Diego County Bar Association
• San Diego Defense Lawyers
• San Diego State University Alumni Association
• State Bar of California
• University of California, Hastings College of the Law (J.D., 1989)
• San Diego State University (B.A., magna cum laude, 1985)