Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin is carefully monitoring the COVID-19 Coronavirus pandemic and providing important updates as the situation develops. All Pettit Kohn attorneys are continuing to serve their clients during this unprecedented time. We have instituted a remote work plan for attorneys and employees and we are ready to address your questions regarding the effect this pandemic is having on your workforce. We will continue to follow local, state, and federal guidance and will keep you informed.
We are committed to doing our part in limiting the spread of the virus and we remain dedicated to the health, well-being, and safety of our employees and our clients. While our offices are adhering to the guidelines set forth by state and local government and health authorities, we are committed to delivering the quality service and exceptional legal counsel to which you are accustomed.
If you are an employer and need legal counsel on COVID-19 matters, please reach out to our Employment Team or call (858) 755-8500.
- President Trump Signs the Coronavirus Aid, Relief and Economic Security Act
- Families First Coronavirus Response Act Effective 4/1/20 – Additional Guidance from the Department of Labor
- I-9 Documents: In-Person Review Requirements Temporarily Modified by Department of Homeland Security
- Further California Guidance Regarding Essential Critical Infrastructure Sectors and Workers
- California Shelter in Place Order
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Special Legislative Update
- Coronavirus Pandemic: Impact on the California Workplace
- Coronavirus in California – Government Website
- Critical Infrastructure Sectors
- Identifying Critical Infrastructure During COVID-19
- Orange County Public Health
- Rapid Response Services for Businesses
- San Diego County Public Health
- San Francisco Department of Public Health Order
- State Disability Insurance and Paid Family Leave
- Unemployment Insurance: Work Sharing Program