Greg A. Feldman
Greg A. Feldman is a labor and employment attorney in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Los Angeles office. He represents employers in a diverse array of legal disputes, including claims of discrimination, harassment, retaliation, wrongful discharge, wage and hour claims, class action lawsuits, and representative actions brought under California’s Private Attorneys General Act (“PAGA”).
Greg is an experienced litigator who has successfully defended individuals, small businesses, and corporate clients in state and federal court and arbitration proceedings. He prides himself on being a tireless advocate for his clients and working closely with them to understand their goals and perspectives, zealously advocate for their positions, and strategically resolve their legal disputes.
Greg earned his Juris Doctor from Loyola Law School, Los Angeles, after completing his undergraduate studies at Arizona State University with a degree in Finance. He is fluent in Russian and speaks some Spanish. When he is away from the office, he enjoys traveling, snowboarding, and spending time with his wife and son and their Siberian Husky, Milo.
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- Casa Cornelia Law Center
- Los Angeles County Bar Association
- Professionals in Human Resources Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals, Ninth Circuit
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- Loyola Law School (J.D., 2013)
- Arizona State University (B.S., summa cum laude, 2010)