Haley A. Murphy
Haley A. Murphy is an associate attorney with Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Employment and Labor practice group, representing employers in a diverse range of employment litigation matters.
Prior to joining Pettit Kohn, Haley worked for an insurance defense litigation firm, focusing primarily on personal injury matters. In addition, she worked for various firms handling employment law matters.
Haley received her Juris Doctor from California Western School of Law with a concentration in Employment and Labor Law. While attending law school, Haley served as President of her school’s Employment and Labor Law Society and Vice President of the Women’s Law Caucus. Haley received the California Western School of Law Certificate of Distinction in 2021 for her valuable contribution in organizational leadership and commitment to improving the legal profession.
- California Western School of Law
– Academic Merit Scholarship Award
– Certificate of Distinction 2021
– Dean’s Diversity Scholarship Award
- California Lawyers Association
- California Women Lawyers
- Federal Bar Association, San Diego Chapter
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association: Labor & Employment Law Section Executive Committee, New Attorney Member at Large (2023)
- State Bar of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- California State University, San Marcos (B.S., cum laude, 2010)