Heather A. Rogers
Heather A. Rogers is an associate attorney in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s San Diego office. As a member of the firm’s Retail team, she represents clients in a broad range of cases including premises liability, products liability, personal injury.
Heather obtained her Juris Doctor from the University of San Francisco School of Law. While attending law school she participated in a number of legal externships including at Ernst & Young in Mexico City, Mexico, the US Embassy in Santiago, Chile, and at the US Department of Justice in San Francisco, California. Heather also served as the President of USF’s Environmental Law Society and as a legal editor for the USF Maritime Law Journal.
Heather is licensed to practice before all courts in the State of California, as well as the United States District Courts, Central, Eastern, Northern, and Southern District of California.
- Junior League of San Diego
- State Bar of California
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- University of San Francisco School of Law (J.D., 2017)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., 2011)