Nicole D. Allen
Nicole D. Allen is an experienced litigator in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Employment & Labor practice group. A passionate advocate, Nicole represents small and large corporate clients in all aspects of labor and employment law including counseling and litigation involving wage and hour claims, discrimination, harassment, retaliation, and wrongful termination claims. Nicole also provides training on prevention of discrimination, harassment, and retaliation and best practices for complying with California wage and hour laws.
Nicole attended California Western School of Law on a merit-based scholarship and earned her Juris Doctor in May 2013 with cum laude distinction, graduating within the top 10 percent of her class. As a law student, she served as the Executive Director of Notes & Comments for California Western Law Review and President of the Black Law Student Association. She also served as a judicial extern for Honorable William McCurine, Jr., [retired], Federal Magistrate Judge for the Southern District of California. Nicole is actively involved in mentorship programs for college and law students through her alma mater and various bar associations.
Prior to joining Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin, Nicole represented private sector clients in employment, personal injury, real property, and general liability claims.
- Earl B. Gilliam Bar Association
- Lawyers Club of San Diego
- San Diego County Bar Association
- San Diego Defense Lawyers
- San Diego La Raza Lawyers Association
- State Bar of California
- U.S. District Court, Central District of California
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of California
- California Western School of Law (J.D., cum laude, 2013)
- University of California, San Diego (B.A., 2005)