Sayyora Badalbaeva is an associate in Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Los Angeles office. She focuses her practice on retail matters, representing small and large corporate clients against claims involving premises liability, product liability, and personal injury.
Sayyora earned her Juris Doctor from Pepperdine University Caruso School of Law in 2022. While attending law school, Sayyora served as a law clerk for the Pepperdine Legal Aid Clinic at the Union Rescue Mission, helping the underserved community with criminal as well as family legal matters. She has also served as a law clerk for the Pepperdine Community Justice Clinic advising non-profit organizations on employment law as well as intellectual property matters.
Prior to law school, Sayyora attended University of Southern California and graduated cum laude in 2019 with a Bachelor of Arts in Political Science.
- CALI Excellence for the Future Award – Remedies
- Association of Southern California Defense Counsel
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association
- State Bar of California
- Pepperdine University School of Law (J.D., 2022)
- University of Southern California (B.A., cum laude, 2019)