Register Now: Pettit Kohn’s 15th Annual Employment Law Symposium on 11/17/21
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN (In-Person or Livestream)
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Employment Law Symposium returns as an in-person or livestreamed event! Join us for our 15th Annual Symposium on Wednesday, November 17, 2021, at Farmer & The Seahorse in San Diego, California or via Livestream.
At this one-day seminar, you will learn about the most recent California legislative developments and upcoming employment law regulations, emerging trends, best employment practices, along with defense strategies to help avoid the risk of liability or costly litigation. It is a unique blend of information gathering, professional development, and employment law education that includes actionable insights you can use today. The Symposium will also provide opportunities to network and connect with established and experienced employment law attorneys in California.
In addition, the conference offers HRCI, SHRM, and MCLE Credits, and provides professional connections, interactive Q&A sessions, along with tools, tips, and resources to help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation. This conference will benefit professionals from every industry, including: HR Professionals, Company Executives and Leaders, Business Owners, Location Managers and Supervisors, and Attorneys and Paralegals who want to hear from employment lawyers on how workplace law affects them.
- 2021 California Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation Update
- 2021 California Wage and Hour Update
- Remote & Hybrid Workforces in the Wake of COVID-19
- Arbitration Agreements
- Devil’s Advocate: Thinking Like a Plaintiff
- Leaves of Absence
- 8:00 am to 9:00 am Registration & Breakfast (in-person attendees)
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Program/Livestream (lunch provided for in-person attendees)
- 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm Hosted Networking Reception for in-person attendees
- Choose to attend In Person or Livestream from another location
- Early Bird Rate now through October 25: $250 In-Person / $99 Livestream
- Regular Rate October 26 – November 16: $275 In-Person / $129 Livestream
- Special Group Rates Available
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin places the highest priority on the safety of its clients, guests, and team. Guest capacity will be limited to 50% to allow for social distancing. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 environment in addition to the recommended state and local guidelines and will communicate adjustments to the onsite policies and procedures as we approach the live event date.
This program is pending approval for HR Certification Institute Credits. Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.