Register Now: Pettit Kohn’s 16th Annual Employment Law Symposium on 11/16/22
REGISTRATION IS NOW OPEN (In-Person or Livestream)
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Employment Law Symposium returns as an in-person or livestreamed event! Join us for our 16th Annual Symposium on Wednesday, November 16, 2022, at Farmer & The Seahorse in San Diego, California or via Livestream.
At this one-day seminar, you will learn about the most recent California legislative developments and upcoming employment law regulations, emerging trends, best employment practices, along with defense strategies to help avoid the risk of liability or costly litigation. It is a unique blend of information gathering, professional development, and employment law education that includes comprehensive actionable insights you can use today. The Symposium will also provide opportunities to network and connect with established and experienced employment law attorneys in California.
In addition, the conference offers HRCI, SHRM, and MCLE Credits, and provides professional connections, interactive Q&A sessions, along with tools, tips, and resources to help minimize your organization’s exposure to litigation. This conference will benefit professionals from every industry, including: HR Professionals, Company Executives and Leaders, Business Owners, Risk Managers, Location Managers and Supervisors, and Attorneys and Paralegals who want to hear from employment lawyers on how workplace law affects them.
- 2022 California Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation Update
- 2022 California Wage and Hour Update
- Best Practices for Workplace Investigations
- How To Get Sued
- Class, PAGA, and Arbitration Update
- Offboarding Employees With Care: An Employment Termination Checklist
- 8:00 am to 9:00 am Registration & Continental Breakfast (in-person attendees)
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Program/Livestream (lunch provided for in-person attendees)
- 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm Hosted Networking Reception (in-person attendees)
- Choose to attend In Person or Livestream from another location
- Early Bird Rate now through October 14: $269 In-Person / $109 Livestream
- Regular Rate October 15 – November 15: $299 In-Person / $139 Livestream
- Special Group Rates Available
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin places the highest priority on the safety of its clients, guests, and team. Guest capacity may potentially be limited to 50% to allow for social distancing and guests are encouraged to support current COVID-19 policies and protocols which may include but are not limited to face covering, personal sanitization, and social distancing. We will continue to monitor the COVID-19 environment in addition to the recommended state and local guidelines and will communicate adjustments to the onsite policies and procedures as we approach the live event date.
This program is pending approval for HR Certification Institute Credits. Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits for SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP.