Pettit Kohn Los Angeles Walks for a Cure

In March 2016, employees of the Pettit Kohn Los Angeles office participated in the 20th annual Susan G. Komen Race for the Cure to show their support for individuals fighting breast cancer.  The race took place at Dodger Stadium where more than 10,000 participants served one mission:  to find a cure and end breast cancer forever. Through events like this, Komen LA County invests 75 percent of the funds raised to support vital local breast health services and dedicates the remaining 25 percent to national research to find the cures.

Pettit Kohn is proud to support Susan G. Komen foundation and their determination to end this horrific disease.  Thank you to all that participated in this event.