Pettit Kohn’s 12th Annual Employment Law Symposium on 11/15/18
Please join us on Thursday, November 15th for Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s 12th Annual Employment Law Symposium, held at Farmer & The Seahorse at The Alexandria in Torrey Pines, located at 10996 Torreyana Road in San Diego, California. This program will benefit professionals from every industry and was designed by our award-winning employment attorneys who have first-hand experience with important issues that local businesses and HR Professionals are challenged to handle more and more frequently.
Stay Current – At this one-day seminar, you will learn about the most recent legislative developments (State and Federal) along with best employment practices to help avoid the risk of liability or costly litigation.
- Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation
- Wage and Hour Developments
- Arbitration: New Cases and Recurring Issues
- Immigration and Employment
- Marijuana in the Workplace
- Managing Difficult Employees
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- Human Resource Professionals
- Managers, Supervisors, and Team Leaders
- Business Owners
- HR Practitioners who are truly concerned about their most precious asset: People
- 8:00 am to 9:00 am Registration & Breakfast
- 9:00 am to 4:00 pm Program (lunch provided)
- 4:00 pm to 5:30 pm Hosted Networking Reception
- Early Bird Rate now through October 12: $225 Per Person
- Registration Fee starting October 13: $250 Per Person
- Group Rates Available
For additional event details, contact Kristiana at (858) 755-8500 or email us at email@example.com
This program is pending approval for HRCI and SHRM credits.