Register Now: Pettit Kohn’s 14th Annual Employment Law Symposium on 11/12/20
Pettit Kohn Ingrassia Lutz & Dolin’s Employment Law Symposium has gone virtual. Join us for our 14th Annual Symposium on Thursday, November 12, 2020.
This virtual conference is the place to learn about the upcoming employment laws, defense strategies, and emerging trends. It is a unique blend of information gathering, professional development, and employment law education that includes actionable insights you can use today. It will also provide opportunities to connect with established and experienced employment law attorneys in California.
The conference offers an opportunity for HRCI, SHRM, and MCLE Credits, Professional Connections, Interactive Q&A Sessions, and a resource booklet. This half-day conference will benefit HR Professionals, Company Executives and Leaders, Business Owners, Location Managers, and Supervisors.
- California Harassment, Discrimination, and Retaliation Update
- California Wage and Hour Update
- Class Action & PAGA Lawsuits
- Litigation Trends
- COVID-19 State of the Union
- Understanding Plaintiff Strategies
- Mental Health Wellness
- Early Bird Rate now through October 16: $99 Per Person
- Regular Rate October 17 – November 11: $129 Per Person
- Group Rates Available